SCHOOLSCOMPANY IS AN EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANCY, SCHOOL MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING COMPANY AND AN ACADEMY SPONSOR THROUGH THE SCHOOLSCOMPANY TRUST
We work with schools to transform education and children’s lives. We do this by focusing on the potential of students, the quality of teaching, management and school leadership to drive positive change.
We work with schools, local authorities and other education and third sector organisations, private and public enterprises.
WHY SCHOOLSCOMPANY EXISTS
(BECAUSE EDUCATION IS THE ONLY TRUE SOLUTION TO THE WORLD’S PROBLEMS AND THE ROUTE TO GREATNESS)
• To enable all young people and adults of all backgrounds to become the best they can be personally and professionally
• To enable all young people of all backgrounds to become world class leaders in the changing world they are growing up in by providing them with the best education opportunities
• To enable all adults of all backgrounds to become world class leaders in the changing world they work in by providing them with the best developmental opportunities
• To develop strong foundations for learning and strong foundations for life through the operation of SchoolsCompany schools and delivering school improvement programmes worldwide
• To ensure learning is about more than qualifications. All children should leave school not only with useful qualifications but also with a belief in themselves and an ability to make a real contribution to their community, their country and influence the changing world around them
• To ensure the process of learning is a (predominantly) joyful experience for students and staff. Both students and staff should be treated in a way that promotes a sense of trust, honesty and openness
• To enable students and staff to learn most when structured risk taking is encouraged
• To seek high quality evidence, which is everything; data should guide our strategy
• To eradicate disparity in the education sector and close the poverty gap
• To ensure the financial status of any parent is not a barrier to their children’s access to the best education, all children should have equal access to the best education globally
• To ensure all our adults who will ultimately deliver the Vision and Mission of SchoolsCompany – are valued and cared for as individuals and professionals, providing the best developmental opportunities for them to grow and become the best they can be
• Respect for self, each young person and adults
• Honesty to challenge and support in a developmental and caring environment
• Integrity to always do the right thing
• Resilience to overcome and triumph against the odds and adversity
• Non-negotiable commitment to self-improve and improve others
• Trust to know we can rely and depend upon each other
• Determination to realise and deliver an ambitious vision
• Compassion for young people who are at the core of everything we do
• Do Good, Good Do
• Be the Best You Can Be, Help Others Be the Best They Can Be
• Create strong foundations for learning and strong foundations for life
• Learn and Have Fun
• Close the poverty gap
• Make Creativity and Autonomy Normal Practice in the Workplace
• Just Deliver
• Never Give Up Hope
OUR FOCUS AREAS
• Operate world class schools delivering the best outcomes for young people and our adults globally empowering people to lead their schools and communities themselves
• Deliver world class school improvement solutions empowering people to lead their schools and communities themselves
OUR STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
• Lead and Manage Schools and School Improvement Programmes ensuring successful delivery of outcomes and Key Performance Indicators that exceed national and international benchmarks and standards
• Ensure strong governance and evaluation of all our work to continuously improve
• Sponsor and open further schools spreading the SchoolsCompany philosophy and brand of education
• Secure and develop new business opportunities in the UK and abroad spreading the SchoolsCompany philosophy and brand of education
• Empower local workforces and communities to lead and operate their schools spreading the SchoolsCompany philosophy and brand of education
• Sponsor and Open up to 20 Schools in the UK delivering the highest quality and standard of education creating tomorrows world class leaders
• A SchoolsCompany School in every country in the world delivering the highest quality and standard of education changing the lives of young people and adults globally
• Secure and deliver school improvement programmes and education contracts in the UK and abroad spreading the SchoolsCompany philosophy and brand of education
OUR SIMPLE DAILY PRACTICE
Passion + Ability + Determination = GREATNESS
The SchoolsCompany ‘PAD’
SchoolsCompany is a company that has been dedicated to improving opportunities for children since its conception.
The company was created to build on our successful careers in teaching, managing and leading in challenging urban mainstream and alternative secondary schools, mainly in London and in schools across the UK. After being highly sought after to deliver educational consultancy assignments nationwide, the need to share educational solutions to a wider school group became evident. This initial success led to the creation of a dynamic and visionary educational consultancy.
Our activities are supported by a research service. All our staff, specialists, consultants and associates, are very experienced in and dedicated to school improvement with passion and creativity to improve the life chances of all children attending school.
We help a wide range of schools and the education public sector to improve the quality of their services. Our assignments affect and influence how schools are managed and delivered every day to ensure high standards in education and lifelong opportunities for learning and self-improvement.
In 2012 the Department for Education approved SchoolsCompany as an Academy Sponsor. Our Academies and Free Schools operate under The SchoolsCompany Trust. Our first three Academies opened in Devon on March 1st 2015.